Monday, January 25, 2010

movin' around

We felt the baby move! I was just sitting at my desk doing some work when I felt these little movements inside my tummy. "Eugene, I'm either gaseous...or the baby's moving!" I quickly put my hands on my belly (I also have headphones on my belly for baby to listen to some classical music) and not only did I feel him move, but I felt him "poke" my hand through my belly! It was absolutely incredible! Eugene put his hands on my belly and we waited a little bit...and then...MOVEMENT! I was so happy I started crying! We finally felt the baby move! And we got to enjoy the experience together!!

Move some more Baby! Mommy and Daddy are here to feel your every little movement!

1 comment:

yolanda said...

awesome!! when you get bigger and you can really see him move from the outside, you should try to get a video of it. i did that with elise and i still watch it!