Monday, March 1, 2010

Six Months Big!

Today is my 6 month mark! Or, baby's 6 month mark too. I can't believe that a whole half year has gone by. My belly is getting bigger, I'm the heaviest I've ever been, and my belly button is just a tiny little hole now. So many changes in my body to lead to the major changes to our family. I was hoping to keep this blog full of wonderful memories and silly stories for the baby to look back on, but who knew that I wouldn't have the energy or time to do so? Well, at least I still have 3 months to make up for the lack of posts in the past 6 months. :)

Let's see what has happened since I last posted...

Baby is definitely moving around more. Sometimes, he moves so much my whole belly shakes! I wonder if he's tumbling inside! Other times, he likes to just tickle me from the inside. For the most part, he likes to move around the right side. Especially when I wake up in the mornings and lie on my right side. It's as if he's jabbing me to say, "Move back to the left Mommy! I'm uncomfortable here!" Well, whatever the reason for all of his movements, I'm just happy he's moving, letting me know he's an active little boy.

We are slowly but surely preparing for baby's room. We still have tons of boxes to unpack, but we've started gathering and collecting and receiving baby supplies. I'm so thankful that many of my friends have sons who outgrew their baby clothes. :) Now the question remains...should we get a stroller system or a basket stroller keeping in mind that we may need a double stroller in the future. Either way, we're going to end up with 2 strollers. Why oh why oh why oh why do babies come with so much equipment???

Now, for my stats at 6 months...boy I'm getting big!!


**Here I am at 23 and 25 weeks**

**weight = 126.4 pounds (yikes!)**
**constant runny nose, especially in the mornings**
**pimples! pimples again?!**
**lots of swelling in my feet**
**cravings = anything actually, but sweets are totally awesome!**

2 comments:

yoshimiko said...

Double stroller?? You are already planning for number 2 with number 1 still in belly.
Cathy

e and h said...

hehe. just trying to think ahead. maybe i should stop that and just focus on baby #1 right now. :P