Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pregnancy is...

... realizing that our lives are changing for the better.
... wondering how we will be as parents.
... wondering when I'll start showing.
... getting the H1N1 shot and sick right afterwards.
... not being able to take medications for all of my symptoms.
... hoping that the baby is a boy.
... crying about everything and anything.
... seeing baby for the first time as a peanut.
... seeing my food twice (once going in, once coming back out).
... heartburn!
... funny tastes in my mouth.
... wanting to tell everyone but can't.
... hearing baby's heart beat for the first time.
... making the big announcement!
... waiting for the nausea to stop.
... craving meat!
... waiting for my belly to grow.
... waiting to feel baby move for the first time.
... backaches.
... registering for baby stuff.
... realizing we're really going to be parents!!!
... feeling baby move for the first time!
... getting belly rubs from friends and strangers...agh!
... being told I'm fat (so mean!).
... getting strange looks from strangers...I'm pregnant! Stop staring!
... talking to the baby all the time and hoping he can hear me.
... being admitted to the hospital for preterm labor.
... realizing that my favorite part about being pregnant is feeling the baby move everyday.
... being scared and worried all the time.
... loving baby more and more everyday.
... throwing up again. yuck!

1 comment:

yoshimiko said...

you're going make me cry :''')
Just wait for the "Being a new mommy is..." list. L...O....L
It will be crazy fun. Emphasis on the crazy.
Love, Cathy