Monday, January 18, 2010

Halfway there!

I'm 20 weeks pregnant! My, how I've grown...

**Here I am at 6 weeks, 12 weeks, and 19 weeks**

We have a couple of upcoming exciting events to commemorate my 20 weeks:
**We're moving half a block away to a bigger place**
**We're getting our ultrasound this week**

The first half of the pregnancy has been quite eventful. I never thought I would be one to throw up from being pregnant, but I continued to throw up all the way through the 17th week. It wasn't until the start of the 18th week that I was able to eat again, and boy did I eat! Eugene and I had a fabulous brunch on Jan. 9 at Judy's Cafe. Eugene had one of the best omelettes ever and I had one of the best french toasts ever. Needless to say, we'll be going back there.

I promise that for the second half of baby brewing that I will update my status more often. Maybe once a week? For now, here are my stats:
**20 weeks pregnant
**Able to eat, more energy
**117.4 pounds (the most I've ever weighed!)
**Latest craving: dark chocolate

1 comment:

yolanda said...

you look MAGNIFICENT!!! i'm so glad that you posted belly pics and can't wait to see your belly grow as baby continues to grow inside of you! i can't tell you how excited i am for you and eugene. parenthood is such a blessing (hardest job you'll ever have, but a HUGE blessing). after becoming a parent, i finally grasp just a bit more of the steadfast love that God has for us, His own kids. it's amazing. love you guys!