Sunday, December 20, 2009

First dream about baby...

I had my first dream about baby last night and it was absolutely horrifying! I've read in some books that women dream about giving birth and how terrifying the dream was because of the pain or because they gave birth to an animal. My dream...not about birth at all. Baby was a girl and even though she was just a newborn, she could talk! And boy...was she talking as in talking back to me and being obnoxious to me! Nothing I did was right by her. Because I was so nervous, I even forgot to feed her for a whole day! When I woke up, I just felt miserable. I knew it was a dream, but I couldn't help feeling that baby was going to grow up into an obnoxious person who talked back to his/her parents. Eugene thinks it's just a funny dream...since he's always obnoxious to me in my dreams as well. :P

1 comment:

yolanda said...

i'm still waiting for the "first belly pic" post! :)