Sunday, May 2, 2010

What a difference a year makes!

I can't believe a whole year has gone by since I walked across the stage, accepted my diploma, and became Helen Wang, Pharm.D. May 2, 2009...it feels like a lifetime ago. Was it really 1 year ago that the UCSF Class of 2009 celebrated our four year trek through the treacherous world of pharmacy school? Was it really 1 year ago that our whole class sat together one last time as we stared out into the unknown? Was it really 1 year ago that I said goodbye to sweet friends whom I haven't seen since?

This past year has been quite an interesting and exciting one. Eugene graduated from SF State in May of 2009 as well, we explored the streets and cobblestones of Rome, I passed boards and became a RPh, Eugene started the graduate program at SF State, I started residency, and we're about to become a family of three! Wow...what a d
ifference a year makes! I wonder what we will be looking back on when May of 2011 comes around. Baby's first words? Baby's first steps? Baby's first trip? Only God knows what lies ahead of us. All we can do is trust in Him and have faith that everything will be just fine.


* At the Academy of Sciences*
* Wearing Eugene's T-shirt *
* Waiting to be discharged from the hospital *

1 comment:

Unknown said...

did i mention how cute your belly bump is?! love it! so glad you and baby are okay and out of the hospital!! almost there helen- hang in there!