Monday, May 17, 2010

It's time!

My water broke this morning at 4:44am (or it could have also been 4:43am). :)

I've been getting up every 2 hours to use the restroom every night and last night was no exception. Except, I got this weird pain that woke me up around 3:38am. So, when a trickle of fluid came out, I woke up right away. "Did I just wet myself?" I went to the restroom and the minute I sat down, GUSH! They say that when your water breaks, it could be a fluid leak or a gush of fluid and boy were they right! Talk about gush! Now I'll always know what it feels like to have my water break. I woke up Eugene right away and both of us just started laughing. We've been laughing since and have stayed relatively calm despite the now painful contractions. The nurse told us to take our time getting to the hospital, so that's what we've been doing. I took a shower to wash all the yuckiness away and Eugene took a shower too since we'll be in the hospital for who knows how long.

Oh my goodness!!! We're going to come home with our baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: