Friday, June 11, 2010

How do you wear your baby?

Finding the perfect baby carrier took us quite a while. We originally purchased a sling, but after all those recalls and warnings, we returned it. We received a Baby Bjorn from my sister-in-law, but I was always wary about using it since it hurt my back back in 2009 when I tried it with my little niece inside. I researched various types of carriers and wraps, but could never decide on the best one. I asked around quite a bit and got advice from my mommy friends. We finally decided on a baby wrap called "Sleepy Wrap" recommended by my friend Angela. We tried it for the first time this week with Gideon and ... I LOVE IT! It doesn't strain my back, it keeps Gideon close to me, and after trying it last night while he was being a little fussy and wouldn't sleep...it helped calm Gideon down and made him fall asleep!!! Thank you Angela for the recommendation!



No comments: